Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Levi Morgan wins the Kentucky ASA! With his Elite Energy 35 and his Scott Backspin! Nice going Elite on the sizable contingency check for 1st place!

Screen Shot 2014-06-01 at 2.28.13 PM.jpg

·
Hunter/Gatherer
13,354 Posts
Shhhh... You here that?

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
Larry Kade (Spot on Bowstrings) took home a first place paycheck with his Elite bow at the Kentucky ASA shoot today.

Looks like Team Blue is Large and In Charge !!

·
AIM SMALL-MISS SMALL!!
5,277 Posts

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
As much as they pay him for winning I'm glad i bought mine before because the price will go up on Elite's Next Year for sure!!

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
I think Levi done settled in with the the change and takeing name's and kicking azz with the E35.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
wow! Elite pays $12,500 for a win and Mathews pays $1,000 for second place. I still cant see why Levi switched. lol Levi is a beast for sure, great shooting by him and Dan.

·
NBA Clan Original
2,260 Posts
Kind of funny. All three of those young men "Made the switch" for this year.

·
Registered
10,764 Posts
That man is a machine. I've seen a few of those $12,500 checks in his hand this year already and lots of summer left to shoot.

·
Registered
8,314 Posts
Yes sir this guy can shoot. I looked his record up and he has been doing this for awhile. Does he still shoot a Mathews?

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Yes sir this guy can shoot. I looked his record up and he has been doing this for awhile. Does he still shoot a Mathews?
Mmmmm noo. Elite E35 is what Levi shooting.

1 - 20 of 245 Posts