Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't think it work it for people in other countries but if you think its worth your while by all means you are welcome to purchase this bow. Shipping is not included in the price.

2008 Left Hand Guardian “in velvet” camo coloured purchased in Feb 2009. It is a 50-60lb bow and currently has 28.5” draw length modules installed. I will be including un-used 26.5” modules as well.

I have only used it for target archery 2-3 Saturdays a month since then so it hasn't had a hard life.

I've kept the string waxed and they are fitted with a home made “string tamer”, a d-loop, and I will include a peep sight as I will be retaining the “no-peep” sight that is fitted on it presently.

Included is a spot hogg rover rest, and a toxonics 1400 sight but no scope, just the sight pin that comes with this sight as standard

I'm asking $AUD700 for all the items listed above, or $650 bare bow (with peep sight) + shipping

Any questions you can PM me or email me, [email protected]

I live on the central coast of NSW near Gosford and work at Baulkham Hills and Pyrmont if that helps anyone work out if they can do a pick up or not.

Thanks
Anthony

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.