Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a Echelon 37 on order in left hand and if so how long of a wait.

·
Premium Member
26,855 Posts
Well...It's been 4 months waiting for the enlist....don't hold your breath....same old with most companies.I usually buy last years model because of the situation.I waited until June in 2013 for a LH Dna from pse....It never changes,It works out in the end, as i can buy 2 bows for the price of one in the end...hope your wait isn't too long....Merry Christmas....Grizz

·
Registered
144 Posts
I ordered the Echelon 39 on Nov 15 and was told 40 business days. On Dec 1 I asked if the Echelon 37 was available any sooner and was told by Cody that both bows were 40 days out. I'm hoping mine comes in by mid Jan.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well...It's been 4 months waiting for the enlist....don't hold your breath....same old with most companies.I usually buy last years model because of the situation.I waited until June in 2013 for a LH Dna from pse....It never changes,It works out in the end, as i can buy 2 bows for the price of one in the end...hope your wait isn't too long....Merry Christmas....Grizz

I've been since end of August on 2 pse target bows. Was told month ago they would ship in Jan and now dealer told me pse don't know when they will ship. I'm about to go. Angel and order something else. I'd like to try a Echelon 37 but if elite is still slow on making left hand bows I guess I'll go back to a Mathews lol

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dealer got back to me today elite is going to start making left hand echelon 37 Jan 15.

·
Bow Only
9,553 Posts
Dealer got back to me today elite is going to start making left hand echelon 37 Jan 15.
Kinda goes against wht that video they put out said.. the one with darrin and the the walk thru of the factory area... said all the CnC machines will do left handed bows and right handed bows at the same time so the lefties will not have to wait.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kinda goes against wht that video they put out said.. the one with darrin and the the walk thru of the factory area... said all the CnC machines will do left handed bows and right handed bows at the same time so the lefties will not have to wait.
That what I was thinking when the dealer told me that.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I once waited five months for a LH 13 Hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
26,855 Posts
I can't bring myself to believe any bow company when it comes to Left handed bows on time frames...It really is all companies,not so much Elite....Grizz

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't bring myself to believe any bow company when it comes to Left handed bows on time frames...It really is all companies,not so much Elite....Grizz
Mathews is the only company I've order a bow and got it in the time frame.

·
Premium Member
26,855 Posts
Mathews is the only company I've order a bow and got it in the time frame.
That's great to hear,they are an excellent company.I have yet to receive a new model left handed bow on time from any company.But i was overly pleased with Elite on the time frame on my v37, which is one my my favorite bows.I just completed a deal for a 2013 answer.I have purchased 2 strother wrath, 2 rush xt,v37,bm 32 and now the answer for 2018...I will be waiting to buy the ritual..next year this time...Grizz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts