Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had this longbow for quite a while. Haven't shot it in several years but it was my go to for a while. I've dropped weight and gotten longer bows so I'm not comfortable shooting it anymore. It's been all sanded giving it a rounder profile than the typical Jim Jones Firefly look and I think I refinished it with tru oil then a matte top coat... been a while. It's got a few notches in it's belt in the hunting woods. It's not pristine but it's a really nice bow and I think a good looking bow. The now black circle used to be another logo thing but the words sanded off during the process of reshaping.

Lefty, 50# @ 30 is what it's marked as. 63" bow. Probably needs a new string. Has a pretty skinny d-97 flemish on it now.

$190 tyd.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll check on both. At work right now so it'll be tonight before I can check draw weight.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like about 42lbs at 28 (28 to back of riser). Looks like shipping is a pretty big hit. I'll go by the post office and see if I can get an actual number on shipping and let you know.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bow1-1-w.jpg

Here's a pic of the original bow before I rounded it and before the osage darkened up. No major carving.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.