Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a left handed 2007 Hoyt Vectrix XL, 28/70. It is in excellent condition with no marks or scratches, except the usual marks from mounting the rest. It has a new set of strings with a static yoke by John Hollingshead. I am selling the BARE BOW ONLY. This bow is in original condition with the original limbs. I set this bow up for hunting, but never got around to using it. $300.00 to your door insured. CONUS only.

Attachments

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The specs for this bow are: 36 inches axle to axle; 315 feet per second IBO: 7 1/2 inches brace height; 75% letoff (adjustable to 65%).

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have had questions from several persons regarding this bow. For the record, it has the Vector cams - very smooth with a nice valley. The cams are draw length specific - so the bow cannot be adjusted to another draw length without changing the cams. My bow has Vector 3.5 cams - 28 inches. The strings and cables are the same length for 28, 28 1/2, and 29. The cams are fairly available here on AT and on ebay.

Here is a link to the Hoyt Tune Chart for this bow:

http://www.hoyt.com/assets/tune_char...0_2007_New.pdf

Thank you to everyone who has inquired.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you to those of you who have inquired about this bow - Price reduced to $290.00.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are some pictures of the bow with the accessories removed, some closeups of the burger hole area, and the the sight mount holes. This a nice clean bow and shoots very well. Reasonable offers welcome. Thanks to everyone who has looked at this thread.

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
TTT for ya. Thats a really good price and a fine set of strings I might add!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.