Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a LH PSE Primos STL with centerfire one cam. Set at 29" and is 60 lb max draw weight. Includes trophy ridge black matrix 3 pin sight. QAD hunter drop away rest, tru glow quiver, limb saver stabilizer, string leeches, limb savers on limbs minis on accessories, 12 gold tip exp hunter 5575 camo arrows with white wraps and white blazer vanes. 12-100 grain field points. New string and cables installed this past late summer. String has peep and kisser button on it with a d-loop. Shoots at 280 fps as set up at 53 lb draw. This was my backup bow and has about 200 shots on the new string.
Asking 375.00 plus shipping and paypal fees. Will post photos or can email them if your interested. Can do cash and trades also. Looking for a parallel bow press, bow vice, arrow saw 8k rpm, chrony.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will get photos to you by the end of the day. The cam accepts draw modules to change the draw length from 26" to 31". Most any PSE dealers will be able to help you with this. Modules range from #4 to #9. #4 makes 26" draw, #5 makes 27" and so on. All you have to do is call around and tell them you need a cam module for a centerfire 1 cam.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Case is not included.
Arrows are cut to 29 1/8" from insert to nock valley.
Forgot to mention it includes a wrist sling.
Paper tuned and ready to hunt or target shoot.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.