Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Solution/Insanity CPX/HHA Tetra//Hexx 260, Carter Too Simple
807 Posts
I've had mine for 2 years. I shoot nearly everyday and it's great. Not the targets fault but something to consider...I started running arrows with a Iron will collar and that little lip catches on removal. It's not a huge deal but no 2 finger removal with this settup!
I had been looking at these but I have Ethics archery collars and bag targets are usually a no go.

·
Can't keep em straight
3,849 Posts

check these out get $10 off as well!
Intetesting that it's explicitly an archerytalk referral link and not a website link when clicked. Does that get you anything?
Seeing as this "issue" comes up for bow manufacturers regularly, I'll go ahead and be that guy again:

"With any of the targets in our Lifetime Warranty Series you are covered for life!
If you wear out the face, the inside, or any other part of the target by shooting at it we will replace it for the rest of its life."

This is not a user lifetime warranty at all.
It's a standard product lifetime warranty.

Which means, "as long as we feel like producing and covering that specific product, whether that be 30 seconds from now or 5000 years, we will cover warranty".
You are in no legally binding way whatsoever buying an archery target that is warrantied for the rest of your life.

You are buying an archery target that is covered for however long they feel like it.
Maybe they're great people just covering their butts in legalese and they will try to do so- but they're explicitly not saying you're warrantied for your lifetime.

·
Registered
hoyt, kuiu
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Arrowbender…. I don’t really know the point of what you’re trying to say but they do say for the life of the target bought it will be warrantied… the fact that there are people even on her on archery talk are vouching for having their targets for 10-15-even 20 years is incredible and should speak volumes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
hoyt, kuiu
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Let’s go ahead and point out the obvious if we’re going to try and find something negative, obviously if something drastic happens like the company closing up shop there probably wouldn’t be a warranty cause there wouldn’t be a company … overall and proven to be a good company and great targets and great price so hope all that has them or getting them enjoys these

·
Registered
hoyt, kuiu
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
They’re having a Father’s Day sale on their website
Doghouse XP normally 188.99 on sale for $99.99!
And use my referral code and get another $10 off

Referral code
BD10-KAS

21 - 40 of 50 Posts