Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one very lightly used Anchor sight...Black aluminum $79 shipped and a few low profile prototypes $89. shipped and warranty. PM Lynn or call 218 563 2800 for details.

Lynn

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, but it sold yesterday. The guy actually came to the office and bought it after seeing it on Archery talk. I was going to post it as Sold but I have more sights I can make the same deal on. These sights were rejected by QC because of adhesive overruns on the lens so these lenses will have to be replaced and when that is done there is usually some noticeable machine marks on the inside of the lens housing. These marks are usually minor flaws and normally don't show up in a photo. The defect will not affect function. These sights won't be ready to sell immediately but should be ready the first part of next week. Anyone interested should call 218-563-2800 or shoot me an email [email protected]. Because these cannot be bought through the website we send a PayPal invoice so you can pay with credit card. You do not need to be a member of PayPal and we pay the PayPal fees.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts