Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody use a light on their Dusk Devil? I am wondering if it works well. I like the sight, but have had some trouble seeing the pins in certain situations. Should I buy the light or look for a different sight?

Thank you.

·
Banned
173 Posts
You shouldn't have a problem at all seeing the pins in a hunting situation, especially if you play by the half-hour before sunrise to half-hour after sunset rules. I've shot the DD quite a bit and the only problem I have is indoors shooting the DART system. If you are going to shoot indoors with low light then go ahead and buy a light for it. But honestly, you shouldn't have any problems oudoors with natural light. I can see the pins almost in complete darkness just like the Impact Archery sights.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have had trouble seeing my pins while sitting in a blind or target shooting out of my garage. The green one seems the brightest, but the red and yellow can be harder to pick up in low light. Maybe a peep with a larger opening would help too.

I just want to make sure that the light won't be a bother while hunting.

Thank you.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I've shot mine in all situations, including a blind, and have no need of a light.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.