Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to replace my Hogg Father with a Lighter sight

was considering a Shibuya Ultima CPX2 365 Carbon Target ( but dont know which scope, i like a 1 3/4)
or maybe a ACHIEVE XP - UHM CARBON BAR

I love the Shibuya but it is a pain to get the scope on and level. that is my ONLY reservation about it.

·
Registered
11,871 Posts
Never shot anything other than the Axcel. Have a xp now. I will never swap because it’s American made, a good company and does exactly what I need. The regular achieve is lighter I believe but I never worry about the sight weight much just features.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the Shibuya shooter are few and far between, IF it was easyer to put a scope on i would do i hands down.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
the Shibuya shooter are few and far between, IF it was easyer to put a scope on i would do i hands down.
how is it hard to put the scope on? i didn't have any issues with my bowfinger 20/20 scope. Didn't have any issues putting an ultraview scope on it either.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how is it hard to put the scope on? i didn't have any issues with my bowfinger 20/20 scope. Didn't have any issues putting an ultraview scope on it either.
yes i had a viper , super hard to get it level..the bolt threaded into the viper and get it right was rough.
i had to get some of my machinist shims to it tighten level i bet it took me 3 hours.

maybe it just the viper ?

did you get yours level with out any issues?
can you send me close up pics of how yours meets up to the triangle ?
It is the best sight i have ever seen after its setup

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
yes i had a viper , super hard to get it level..the bolt threaded into the viper and get it right was rough.
i had to get some of my machinist shims to it tighten level i bet it took me 3 hours.

maybe it just the viper ?

did you get yours level with out any issues?
can you send me close up pics of how yours meets up to the triangle ?
It is the best sight i have ever seen after its setup
I don't have my setup here at the house. I ended up just being able to use the couple washers it came with and 2 10/32 nuts on the bow finger. The ultraview cutout fits it properly so it's level just by bolting it up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts