Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to make my own long-range video and follow in my dad's foot steps. Check it out.

My 100 yd shot:

My dad's 100 yd shot:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
great shooting guys !

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Very impressive!

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
sorry but it didnt impress me.... not saying he cant or didnt,,, but it left some questions not answered for me....

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
sorry but it didnt impress me.... not saying he cant or didnt,,, but it left some questions not answered for me....
Seriously? looked legit to me
Guess now I wanna see the video of you doing it since must be you can easily do it since you were not impressed
We will be waiting to see your video

OP great shooting

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Good Job!!

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
cool - video looked legit to me....

However I just have a few slight concerns with the target set up, shooting over the driveway and cars going behind it.....

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Serously?! What questions would you like answered? I honestly don't care if you're impressed, but I'll answer ANY question you have about this video because there are no tricks being pulled here.

Here's the link to the videos for those who can't see the embedded videos:

Mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6zrbZ3jVZk

Dad's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_7f1hdFIs&feature=related

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
However I just have a few slight concerns with the target set up, shooting over the driveway and cars going behind it.....
The driveway is no problem when you're the only one home and can see if anyone's coming up. The cars going by are about 300 yards back so that arrow would be no where near the road even if I managed to miss the target all together.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Your vision must be better than mine, I'm not even sure I could SEE a lightbulb at a hundred yards.

Nice shooting!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts