Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Switched over to gold tip gt nocks as they tuned better for me. Question is what lighted nock and size model of that brand will fit the same as these? My afterburner nocks are too narrow in the throat and don't fit on the string like the gt nocks and I need a comparable lighted nock

·
Registered
5,938 Posts

·
Free spirit
2,926 Posts
Just pinch the ends together a little. That'll tighten them up. I've used Nockturnal and Firenock and I've had to do this a little with the nockturnal, but not the firenock.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just pinch the ends together a little. That'll tighten them up. I've used Nockturnal and Firenock and I've had to do this a little with the nockturnal, but not the firenock.
no they are too tight already. like the throat that goes on the serving isnt wide or open enough. i can cram the nock onto the string but its wayyy to tight and wont release clean

·
Free spirit
2,926 Posts
no they are too tight already. like the throat that goes on the serving isnt wide or open enough. i can cram the nock onto the string but its wayyy to tight and wont release clean
I've never seen that before. Shot s size and GT size and Obsession stock strings for years. I don't know what to tell ya.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've never seen that before. Shot s size and GT size and Obsession stock strings for years. I don't know what to tell ya.
its the afterburn lighted nocks that i have now. they dont fit. i have gt nocks on my beman bowhunters those fit just fine on the string. i just need a comparable lighted nock since the after burns dont work. im guessing nockturnal gt?

·
Free spirit
2,926 Posts
its the afterburn lighted nocks that i have now. they dont fit. i have gt nocks on my beman bowhunters those fit just fine on the string. i just need a comparable lighted nock since the after burns dont work. im guessing nockturnal gt?
Those and Firenock are the two I have experience with and I don't have a bad thing to say about either one. They both do a good job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts