Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to introduce you all to my products, Lightning Camera Arms. I currently offer 3 different tree mounted camera arms, a tripod mounted camera arm and a number of accessories for them. My products are 100% made in the USA and most are made from lightweight aluminum. All of the component parts of my camera arms are cnc cut and machined for quality and consistency. What sets my camera arms apart from the rest is the universal tree mount system that is designed to stay in the tree so that you do not have to use a ratchet strap every time you set up your arm. The Steel tree mounts sell for $20 each and come with a ratchet strap. I also have a tree mount, the Stealth ($65), that does not use a ratchet strap at all. Instead it uses a custom cam strap and a bolt to tighten it. My tree mounted camera arms also have a much longer reach than my competitors so that you can film all the way around the tree, even when self filming. Please check out my website at www.lightningcameraarms.com and give them a like at www.facebook.com/LightningCameraArms. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks!

IMG_1055.jpg

Thor Hermanson
Owner / Developer
Lightning Camera Arms, LLC

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello Thor,

I like the design of the arm. How much would it be for the bottom picture setup? Also, how long ago did you start producing these? I am looking to buy my first camera arm this year.

Thanks and keep up the hard work.

Adam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.