Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a good lightweight 1 piece quiver? I don't want to spend $100+ on a Mathews or treelimb quiver, but I would like something removable and lightweight.

I like the design of the Alpine Soft Loc quivers, but they appear heavy to me, especially with the big metal mounting bracket. Can anyone tell me if they are heavy compared to others?

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,612 Posts
Look at the G5 lineup. They are pretty impressive.

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
IMO you are correct, the Alpine Soft Loc quivers are heavy.

My first choice is a TightSpot, but it doesn't fit the price range. In the under $100 range, I would look at the Apex Nano. It is a good all around light weight, one piece, detatchable quiver that will only set you back about $55.

Mitch

·
Registered
485 Posts
Bohning panther 4 arrow lite weight, quiet $34.00 tmd. At Sportsmans warehouse

·
Registered
195 Posts
Go to Bass Pro and get the Diamond brand. 49 beens or so and removes like the Quickie quiver

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was in the same boat a few weeks ago. Wanted a detachable 1-piece but it had to have 2 rows of arrow grippers. Myself, I haven't had much luck with the single gripper quivers - seem to lose arrows. Guess that there is just not enough "holding power" with the single gripper. Also, seems to be less vibration at the shot with the double grippers too.
Anyway, I settled on the Bohning Chameleon. It's a new quiver and comes in a 3 or 5 arrow. Check it out. Mine was about $35.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Bohning panther or lynx. Both under $30. Great light quiet quivers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts