Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Like New condition(not a mark on it) G5 ME Optix sight .3 fixed pins plus 1 floating pin

These top 3 pins are .029 and the bottom pin is .019.This is a VERY high quality sight at a great price! This G5 sight has 3X micro adjustment elevation(Up and Down) and windage(L to R)and smart pin technology -allows for fine tuning of each pin-exclusive feature of G5

The sight is lighweight yet VERY tough-made out of magnesium(32% lighter than aluminum) Magnesium construction also aids further in vibration & sound dampening!Has a harmonic dampener along with a Sims mini dampener and a LED pin light with built in visor(exclusive to G5 as well)

I also have 2 additional sight pins for this G5 ME Optix sight.One pin is a .019 and the other is a .010.And lastly This sight is Right Handed:)

These go for 150.00 new for everything here.And eventho this one here in is Like New condition in every way I am only looking to get 115.00 tyd(in the US) for everything as listed! This is a super high quality feature packed sight at a bargain price!!:wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt:wink:

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

This Super high quality feature packed G5 Sight needs to go guys!

Please PM me over some reasonable offers! I accept both MO's and Paypal:darkbeer:

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Must sell! PM me some reasonable offers! :darkbeer:

·
Team 11
3,002 Posts
how much for your extra 2 sight pins?

Virgil

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
how much for your extra 2 sight pins?

Virgil

I really appreciate the interest but I would like to keep everything as a package.The 2 extra sight pins are a .019 and a .010(extra 15.00 each over and beyond what the sight cost originally) but the buyer will get them at no additional cost.The sight pins are great additional accessories for the new owner of this G5 Optix sight and allow for versatility and customization of the sight pin configuration:wink:

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just realized that in the ad context I forgot to list that there is some extra O-rings and fiber optic material as well-combined with the 2 extra sight pins(.019 and .010) that are included as well with this fine G5 sight!!:wink:

I need to get these baby sold so please PM me over some reasonable offers guys! I accept Paypal and MO's :darkbeer:

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

PM's answered! Still available ,needs to go ASAP!

I know a fellow AT'er needs a top quality G5 Optix with all the bells & whistles!:tongue:

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt

This G5 ME Optix sight must go! So I have decided to lower the price to 100.00 tyd!! An amazing price on such a high quality feature packed sight!:wink:

I can accept either a MO or Paypal.PM me with interest!

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt

I can't believe this sweet G5 ME Optix sight has not sold yet at only 100 tyd!:darkbeer:

A feature packed sight that was bought for 150.00 new just late last year.It looks new in every way and comes with extra o-rings,fiber optics & 2 extra sight pins(1- .010 and 1-.019) that were an additional 15.00 each,but are included at no additional cost to whoever buys this fine sight!:wink:

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

This G5 ME Optix sight needs to go guys!

Please PM me some reasonable offers! I'm shocked that it has not sold yet at only 100.00 tyd! It was 150.00 new just for the sight then another 30.00 for the 2 extra sight pins(1-.019 & 1-.010):wink:

MO or Paypal gladly accepted!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The sight has been sold to Kessingm:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.