Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling these cams to make room for some new builds I just finished. I have more cams than I need, so a couple have to go. I'd like to get $135 each, or I would sell both for $245.

The first is a Sony w55 in a Pelican 1020 case with security pipe, 6AA battery holder, SSII control board, 2gb memory card, and 3d camo. Here are pics of the build, and some pics from testing. This build is basically new, only ever used in my yard for testing.

The next build is a fast hack Sony s600. It takes crystal clear pics both day and night, with an excellent flash range. This build was done using an Otterbox 3000 case, Critter Getter Fast Hack Control Board, 6AA battery holders for extra power, security pipe, 2gb memory card, 3d camo.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about $125 each or $235 for both? Can't go any cheaper than that or I'm losing money. These are amazing cam folks, I just have too many as is. I like building them as much/more than using them lol. Need to clear some space and use the funds from the sale of these so I can purchase parts for a couple new IR cams I want to build. If you need to see more pics of the builds, or more animal pics, feel free to message me. BTW, I'm heading to Ohio for 2 weeks of hunting starting Saturday. If they don't sell by tomorrow, I'll be closing the ad and putting these back into rotation for my personal use.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After looking at my first pic of the w55, it looks like the snorkel and flash holes are too low, but that's due to the angle of the pic. The holes actually line up nearly perfectly:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The s600 is sold pending payment... w55 is still available. It seems the photobucket website is down, so my photos aren't appearing. If anyone needs to see pics of the w55, shoot me a pm with your email address and I can send them to you. The cam will be available until this evening. After that, it's going back to the woods in Ohio for the next 2 weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.