Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking $1300 shipped OBO. I have a like new Hoyt Carbon Redwrks RX-1. It a 70lbs set @ 28.5” (but can be adjusted from 27”-30”) in Subalpine. There’s not a scratch on this bow or any of of the accessories that come with it. Here what it comes with:
- A trophy taker smack down pro rest.
- CBE 3 pin Tek Hybrid Pro sight w/ dovetail mount (pins are green, red, green), and comes with all the yardage plates and yardage stickers.
- (6) Easton FMJ 5mm Pro Match Grade arrows. Fit the 28.5” draw perfectly.
- Brand new Hoyt Arrow Rack double gripper quiver in matching Camo.
- Also comes installed with an almost new winners choice string and cable, and the hardly used stock Hoyt string and cable set, plus an additional brand new in package winners choice string as a backup.
- AAE Hotrodz front and rear stabilizer set with extra weights for balancing.
- Will include the Redwrx bag as well.
- Will also include the Easton arrow tube for the arrows.
- Wrist sling

This bow is in like new condition and has never seen the outdoors. I bought it shot it in the store, immediately put a new set of winners choice string and cables, only got to shoot it a couple times in an indoor range, and never shot it again. My life got too busy and now I have to let it go. I have over $2500 in this bow, but I’m only asking $1300 shipped obo (no low balls please, this bow is immaculate) for a like new bow with all the accessories and arrows. Let me know if you have any questions. I’m sure there are a few other odds and ends that I have that I’ll include, but I can’t think of them now.

I have a lot of pictures of you need. Text me at 334-742-3907

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a few pics. For more, text me, or if you have any questions.

rx1.jpg rx2.jpg rx3.jpg rx4.jpg rx5.jpg

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price drop to $1100 OBO let's get this thing sold.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price Drop $1000 shipped OBO, or I guess it'll go to Ebay. I hate Ebay!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.