Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Like New condition Nikon D70 Digital Camera that was bought brand new last year.I have 2 different lens for it-Quantaray 18-50mm & a Quantaray 70-300mm -both very quality.In addition the camera has a circular polarizer(which eliminates reflection & glare from glass or water) and each lens has a UV haze filter(which provides lens protection & absorbs UV & blue rays.This Nikon D70 also has a 512mg memory card(holds up to 250 pictures)A camera case is included(has plenty of room in it for everything)The case is nothing spectacular:)

This camera takes amazing pictures!! We used this last November at the Dallas/Redskins game and we were at the top grandstand(approx. 250 yards away)and the pictures were as if we were right up on the field with the players!This camera makes even the most amatuerish phototaker (such as myself) take pictures that look like a Pro took them! We did alot of research on all the different Digital cameras on the market & we settled on the Nikon D70! It got the best overall ratings/reviews.This Nikon D70 has only been used 5 times!I'll post up some pictures of the camera & accessories in a while here

The only reason we are selling this Nikon D70 is cause my fiance's parents just bought us a D80.I have right at 1300.00 invested in this D70,but now selling the whole package deal for 950.00 -MO or Paypal.Or I will consider trading towards another LH 60-70lb. Bowtech Airborne101st!:wink:

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

Will also trade towards an Airborne 82nd!:wink:

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Nikon D70 camera setup has been sold!:wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts