Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like NEW Right hand 2011 Mathews Monster MR5 ready to shoot/hunt 70lb limbs 29"DL

I have a like new 2011 Mathews Monster MR5 for sale. I purchased this brand new from the dealer about two months
ago. I have shot less than 100 arrows through it. I originally set it up with an HHA OL3019 but recently purchased a
brand new HHA OL5519 and mounted it...still has the setup tape on it and it will come with box and all tapes. It has 70 pound limbs and a 29" DL and is currently set at 69 lb draw. Here is the package below:
-MR5 in lost camo
-QAD HDX Ultra rest in lost camo
-HHA OL5519
-Axion 4" stabilizer in lost camo
-Focus Grip with red line, plus factory wood grip
-Red D loop
-Black Peep sight

ONLY selling as a complete package at the moment so if you want a complete bow let me know. I am getting just over 330 fps with a 372 grain arrow and approximately 322 fps with a 385 grain arrow. I have covered the size of nickel with 3 shots at twenty yards...it is definitely a shooter. The only mark on it is on the QAD rest where a "Bow Tech" took a metal tool to adjust it but you would have to be looking for it to find it. Let me know if you have any questions. $1200 tyd PayPal as a gift OR a USPS Money Order only...no checks. The picture is one that I took when I first purchased it, it shows the OL3019 sight...also, it will not include the Cobra knuckle behind the stabilizer, the wrist sling or the quiver. The picture also shows the original wood grip but it has the Focus grip installed. NO TRADES, need the cash to go toward my 4 wheeler:cry:

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·