Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all Archery Buffs :wink: I have for sale the following in Absolute GREAT Condition.

1. Lil Jon's String Jig with optional locking Stems. w/ all the accessories that are sent with the Jig. Used 6 times...ABOUT ??
2. Outer Limits Serving winder and 2 dedicated Serving Jigs for it. "This puts it on FAST".
3. Several used rolls of 452x, Some are near full, others maybe 1/2...Look at images below at the link. 1/8 and 1/4 lb rolls.
4. Several rolls of HALO in .019, .021, .024...Yes BCY does make it in .021 for those of you who just said they don't. :angel:
5. Lil Jon's Clarifier for white .015 Halo....This makes it clear..
6. The full tape for the Unistrut that Lil Jon sends in the kit..."I Used a different one on my setup".
7. Some Brownell Liquid Lok and Cam eze.
8. New BearPaw serving Jig. "Don't want to part with my Beiter's"

DVD Instructions are included.

I am asking 600.00 for all Plus actual shipping...I may be able to fit it in a Priority shipping box....don't know.

Please, don't ask me to break it up. I am having health issues right now and need to sell some of my stuff, otherwise, I would never get rid of the best Jig I ever used or owned.

The only thing that you don't get, is the Unistrut, which you can get at Lowes or G&S Fastening. UNLESS you live in PA and want to come get it.
It costs way to much to ship.

If you would like to check on my integrity, you may look up my feedback on Ebay under username W3BOW.

I would prefer to answer all questions via direct call at 610-390-9596

To see images click here!

Thank you for looking...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I have had a few asking for trades, I will consider trading with anyone but, I am only looking for Reloading equipment, specifically progressive presses either a Dillon 550 or Hornady Lock and Load. Even if they were purchased new, they would be less than what I am asking for this setup. SO, for all looking to trade something, the items I listed are the only things I would be interested in at the moment. Unless someone wants to give up a Bowtech Destroyer......hahaa:tongue:

ShootaTac

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.