Archery Talk Forum banner

Limb Bender Bow Press

2518 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Putt400
I was doing some research on bow presses and found many types and styles out there to purchase. I will admit some of the nicer presses were just too much money to justify use at home on your personal or buddies equipment. I had earlier purchased the Bowmaster Press but soon found out how much stress is on the cable when you do use it and I didn't feel comfortable with this style of bow press. I finally settled on one and it is the Limb Bender Bow Press which can be purchased through BowTech Dave here on this network.

I was totally impressed by the craftsmanship of this product and simple ease of use. His quick delivery was also a plus. If you want to take this press on a hunting trip or 3D shoot, it is easily broken down (6 bolts) and lays flat, not like a bench mounted press. I'm so satisfied with this fantastic product I give this press a two thumbs up!!! I pressed my Mathews LX and my step son's Diamond Edge youth bow easily. Now I don't know how many bows out there this press will work on, but I would imagine the majority of bows. I'm sure BowTech Dave could answer those questions for you. I'm glad to have this piece of equipment in my arsenal. If you are in the market for a bow press, without breaking your wallet, I would definately go and check out this product. Thanks much David!!! As I said earlier, you have one completely satisfied customer in North Dakota. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Could you post a link to the bow press? I am interested in getting a bow press so I can start working on my own equipment.

· Registered
9,862 Posts
Yes it's a great press:wink: Looks good Dave! I clicked on the link and that picture took me back to the good old days when I had the time to do all that stuff:darkbeer:

· Shade Tree Bow Technician
1,656 Posts
Thanks

Randy,

Thanks for the Kudos! I am so happy you liked it! Russ, I have been working hard to make a great product. A few modifications have been done, but your original concept is still there! I actually started making them just recently out of the 1 1/4" x 1/4" instead of the 1 1/2" x 1/4". Still works great, but it is a little lighter.

Nuts&Bolts, thanks for the link. I was going to post it until I saw you had already taken care of it. I was out scouting today so it was quite refreshing to see the post.

Thanks again Randy.

Give me a holler if interested.

Dave

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was my pleasure Dave. When something works so well and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, it is worth the KUDOS!!!! Many thanks again for a fantastic product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.