Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a couple of bow techs with padded limb covers. Does anyone know who manufactures these? Thanks.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried trojan and kotex in a google search. No luck. Guess I'll never figure this out. I have been trying to find these for a week now.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Jay Gregory has been using them for years. I saw them on his show several years ago. He used to advertise them on his website but I just checked and can't find them. I will look around.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I appreciate it. I found some on ebay, and on some other websites but they are like gun socks only for bow limbs. The ones I am talking about have padding in them. I think they may be called mufflers, but that doesn't bring up any matches on a search.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw these on the web before and it seems like the ones I saw in person were different. Maybe this is what I saw in person. Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know this is low quality, but I had to blow it up for it to be seen. These are what I am talking about. Maybe these are the bow mufflers, and they just look different on a newer bow. The bow in the pic is a bowtech.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts