Archery Talk Forum banner

Limb Driver question

788 23
For those of you who have shot or currently shoot the limb driver; what don't you like about it? Or, what would you change if you could? Please don't offer other rests...just want to get some input on the LD.
Thanks,
Chase
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· eyes and arrows
3,682 Posts
maybe micro adjust. but that is just a luxury really. It tunes very well. Other than that, it is not the most aesthetically pleasing rest in the world. I shot the mathews one today and that baby has some machining.

that being said, there is no way i would EVER shoot a different rest. Period.

Joe

· Registered
181 Posts
A softer, quieter coating on the forks of the hunting prongs. A little noisy on the draw when left stock. Other than that it is pretty near perfect.

· Registered
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks ya'll...keep em' coming!

· Registered
10,965 Posts
the best rest I have ever had. The ONLY thing is I wish it was full containment. But I can live without that

· Get Out
1,046 Posts
great rest, no doubt. Only thing I don't care for is the split limb attachment piece. Tried using a Limbsaver instead, even tied it to the end of the axle, just haven't found a way that I'm happy with yet. Considering tying it around my alphashox next, lol.

· Registered
132 Posts
Woodsarcher1

You can't go wrong with the LD easy to install and no timing issues as well. If you have one you would know that with an LD arrow rest, you can quit the crying and just shoot. Vapor Trail string are second to none as well

· Registered
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the feedback folks...looks like that is going to be my next rest, and first drop away!
Chase

· Registered
900 Posts
chasemukluk,

You will not be sorry for your decision. After setting mine up a week ago, I almost kick myself for not switching to one and trying out a couple others first. It is simply the easiest to setup rest I have ever dealt with.

Now, go get one!

· Registered
5,668 Posts
I just put this rest on my Hoyt. I DO wish it was micro-adjustable, and I just received the "full containment" launcher blade but I have not tested it yet.

From the little bit I've shot through it so far, I like it a lot. And I like the fact that there's no rope attached to the cable.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.