Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have had these in alot of my bows and once and awhile i might lose one out of a string....but i am shooting an pse bowmaddness xs and with the shorter ata my peep sets real close to the grub and 20-30 shots the darn thing pops out what should i do to eleminate this or what type of string silencers work good and stay in place?
Today i was shooting a video indoor and was a blast!!! the 15th shot my tube for my peep untied so had to finish the round with no peep no biggy, and like 4-5 shots later the dam grub pops out was good for some laughs as my shooting partners got a kick out of watching my set up, come apart as i shoot!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
My string leeches were ripping in half after many shots of snagging on the cables. They rally stretch! Yours are probably being pulled out of the string, as is your peep tube, by the cables when the string flops about after the shot. Check out these slow motion videos. http//www.limbsaver.com A string decelerator should stop that problem, quiet the shot, and give you a few more feet per second of speed.

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Are you serving them in, might need to tie a small knot above and below them to keep them in place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts