Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2012 Zeus G3 and guess what, the bottom right limb started splintering last night during leagues of all places. Anyone have any 70lb limbs laying around? I called and left a message as well as emailed Maitland, hopefully I will hear back soon.

·
Team 4 Play
17,306 Posts
Any chance you read any of the other threads?? You might want to get a back up plan set up.
So I have a 2012 Zeus G3 and guess what, the bottom right limb started splintering last night during leagues of all places. Anyone have any 70lb limbs laying around? I called and left a message as well as emailed Maitland, hopefully I will hear back soon.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any chance you read any of the other threads?? You might want to get a back up plan set up.
Yes I have read the other threads. I was hoping this wouldnt happen to me. The Zeus flat out shot good but oh well, back to the drawing board for a nice target bow. Luckily I have some extra bows hanging to shoot in the mean time. I am still hopeful that i will hear back from Maitland.

·
Registered
68 Posts
sent you a message in your Priv;box ;) i can help you out here ;)

·
Registered
567 Posts
My Kinetic 6 60lb limbs on the top and bottom right side have splinters on them. Yay.

Did any of you figure anything out with yours?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
have any of you guys contacted barnsdale to see if he can make you limbs?

·
Registered
567 Posts
I plan on giving them a ring today.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I contactd Dave and he said he isn't making limbs for Maitlands. However, he did say to stay in touch. Maybe if we all ask he will see a market. :wink:

·
Registered
567 Posts
I got the same response.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Dave just emailed me back and said he would need me to get him a 2D drawing of the geometry of the limb and he could make them. If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact me. I have the knowledge an capability of getting Dave what he needs to help us. I want to order a larger quantity to get us a small break on price.

Please include bow information when contacting me.

-Paul

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Barnsdale limbs on a Maitland........ Sounds wickedly awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts