Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hearing that Trophy Taker has a rest coming out that will work much like the Limbdriver, anyone have any info??

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hearing it is due out in January, operates off the limb??

·
Registered
579 Posts
if ya cant beat um,, steal there design:(:(:( love my limbdriver

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
imitations arent usually as good as the REAL thing :eek:

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
All's fair when it comes to accessories it seems unlike certain cam designs. :confused:

BTW Trophy Ridge just knocked off the TT Spring Steel with their Tackdriver and it is as good as the original.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Saw one the other day when the rep. was at our local Pro shop and it is full containment and sets up the same as Limb Driver and shoot ok, but I'll stick to the Lmib Driver:wink:

·
Registered
7,807 Posts
Looks like the name is...... "Smack Down". Clever name.

I know what several of you guys are saying about sticking with the original.
But..... as a dealer I gotta be open-minded about any new product, ya know?

Especially being full containment.......

Asked our rep if he can send pics.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Hearing that Trophy Taker has a rest coming out that will work much like the Limbdriver, anyone have any info??
This may very well be the rest that I have been looking for. I love full containment for hunting and the limbdriven design seems to be the best mechanism out there. Give me a wide launcher that won't bounce, is limbdriven, and has full containment=:darkbeer:

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Trophy Taker

Not like TT has been making bad rests, should be interesting to see what they changed and how it all works and looks.

I LOVE my LD, but don't knock it tell you try it :wink:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of it?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I have been waiting for someone to come up with what "I" consider a durable or rather indestructable limbdriver. I would love to see a steel leader type cord without the set screw and a better limb attachment system!
With all of todays "new" technology and lean issues I imagine we will see traditional type drops taking a back seat soon:wink:
Many of our bows could really use more guidance.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts