Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying a Spyder 34 from the classifieds and I was wondering if a LimbDriver will work with the AirShox on the Spyder? I really like my LD and would like to switch it to the new bow if possible. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yea! No troubles at all! Even with my tight spot quiver, the string went between the riser and tight spot quiver bracket. Just set it up last night and loving it so far! Could show you pics later of your interested.

·
Registered
19,351 Posts
Yo Karbon, can you post me a close up pic of the tie-in to your upper limb? Thanks!

·
HHA products SUCK
14,155 Posts
Bow is now sold and gone. I'm most sorry buddy.

Nothing really special. A quick d loop like knot.

·
Registered
19,351 Posts
Okay, I was concerned with clearance issues with my Faktor and went back to a HDX. I really like the Pro-V with the silent shelf it's like a built in arrow holder for me.

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
Okay, I was concerned with clearance issues with my Faktor and went back to a HDX. I really like the Pro-V with the silent shelf it's like a built in arrow holder for me.
This is how I do all of mine. Supplied limb pad on top of a piece of double sided tape, secured with a d-loop knot. That way the pad doesn't slide down the limb when the glue gets hot. Works great.

Here's my other trick I do on all my bows too. Keeps the cord from getting in the line of sight, or extending out and possibly snagging on a quiver mount. Easy to do too. Just make the thread about 1/4" so it gives a little when its drawn.

·
Just beat Terry Club
9,334 Posts
That blue LD is sweet!!

LOVE my LD.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts