Archery Talk Forum banner

Limbdriver problems

712 Views 12 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  gun278
Been shooting alot of arrows thru my Limbdriver and there's one thing about it I really don't like. The launcher is made of very thin metal covered with a rubber type coating. Well the coating wore off after about 100 shots and now the draw is very noisy with the arrow scraping along that launcher, I could never hunt with this thing. Has anyone else experienced this?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
5,479 Posts
Been shooting alot of arrows thru my Limbdriver and there's one thing about it I really don't like. The launcher is made of very thin metal covered with a rubber type coating. Well the coating wore off after about 100 shots and now the draw is very noisy with the arrow scraping along that launcher, I could never hunt with this thing. Has anyone else experienced this?
Yep, it happens quite a bit.

Use some electrical tape or a piece of shrink rubber. I don't know if thats the name for it, but, its what people use over wires.

Good as new.

Quiet as new.

· Registered
1,612 Posts
place a piece of sticky back felt in the crutch of the launcher and it will more quiet than when it was new!

· Registered
1,664 Posts
I use the fuzzy side of velcro. Works great.

· Registered
1,612 Posts

· Registered
3,588 Posts
moleskin

+2 the moleskin

Do the shelf and launcher arms

· Registered
178 Posts
Alien X Limbdriver

The reaserch I did for a rest for my Alien X led me to the Limbdriver. Two sources (dealer and 3D shooter) said moleskin is on the fork is standard procedure.

· Semper Fidelis
1,310 Posts
X3 on the mole skin. I covered the whole launcher with mole skin and punched holes for the screws to go through. Absolutely no noise even when I shoot axis n-fused arrows.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.