Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is two different types of limb attachments for limbdriver rest, one with limb bars across the split limbs and a button for the cord on solid limbs. Is the rest assembly the same though. Can the cord attachment be changed from a split to solid limbs by using the button for the solid limbs with the original split limb limbdriver rest assembly. I would think so but not sure so thus my question.
Thanks for your feedback on this.

·
Registered
8,662 Posts
Other than the limb attachment they are the same.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks KJ. That's what I thought but was not sure.
I Have a new limbdriver that I just mounted on a split limb bow but I may be buying a solid limb that I will be changing it over too. I guess I need to contact Vapor trail for a solid limb button for this.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Thanks KJ. That's what I thought but was not sure.
I Have a new limbdriver that I just mounted on a split limb bow but I may be buying a solid limb that I will be changing it over too. I guess I need to contact Vapor trail for a solid limb button for this.
Thanks again.
Correct, the other thing that is possible is that you can tie the cord directly to your limb at your limb pocket on a solid limb bow. It's not quite as aesthetically pleasing but it does work. I have both solid and split attachments.

Another option on bows that come with the limb pocket button, a small hole drilled into it will be suffice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts