Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have the limb driver and the tt rest. I love the LD on my carbon matrix. Which one of these rest would work better on my contender elite. only using it for 3d and targets. What are the pros and cons between the 2. On this bow.

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
I had less flyers with the blade type rest I had the LD on my PE indoors I seen a difference could of been cause of the 2712's being so heavy I don't know .

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
another great rest you might want to look at is the bodoodle timber rattler, I have 4 tt sping steels and a timber rattler and i like the bodoodle better .

·
Banned
1,744 Posts
IMO the cons for the limbdriver (which I had for a year) is that the prongs are way too flimsy and the long string can cause trouble in many different situations for hunting.

·
Registered
250 Posts
IMO the cons for the limbdriver (which I had for a year) is that the prongs are way too flimsy and the long string can cause trouble in many different situations for hunting.
Gold3499 how is the string for the limbdriver causing you problems in hunting situations????? Unless your tangling your string in brush or something which would have your cables in it as well I don't see what you would be ever talking about there. I found the LD to be the best rest out there period! Great for HUNTING and 3-d, I have seen great improvement on my long yard groups over any other rests I have owned. I don't know how you could come up with a better rest than the Limb Driver.
Jason

·
Registered
148 Posts
i have a trophy taker ss pro on my contender elite it works great

1 - 7 of 7 Posts