Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey .... I was able to glean a little info from the guys out at SVL...

3 new rigs comin for 2009...full announcements coming this next week...

But the inside skinny is this:

Looks like we finally get a small bow for the kids, Jr's, and women, a 30" model

Of course the DZ -32 stays but a great new FULL camo version and a verified 320-FPS at 5gr per pound IBO 30"

And the one I've been waiting on the 36" !!! Cant wait to get out and hit dots with that one

Now for the speed freaks !!! Hows 354FPS...LEGIT !!! sound???
YESSIR !!! The 09 SpeedZone

WELL DONE BOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

· Registered
227 Posts
What are the avalible draw lenths

I would like to know!
God bless,
Dustin Drews

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Dustin-

I dont have the exacts yet but from what i understand depending on the riser config it's going to be from real low 20's to 31

Chuck

· Registered
5,990 Posts
Smoking!!!

Looks like they tried to keep limb length standard on all models.

I think one thing limbsaver didnt take into account with their bows, is that to many guys the aesthetics weighs as equally as performance.

· Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,967 Posts
The limbs seem not nearly as parrallel as the other models but, I do like the new grip area.
Smoking fast but, I was hoping they were at a 7" brace ht.
Congrats though. :darkbeer:

· JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,675 Posts
I simply will not buy another bow till I have shot all of the Deadzones! I lovced the first but I aint got near the cash to get it! Some say its ugly I say its just diffrent but the one I shot was dead quite fast smooth closet bow I could compare it too would have been the Katera but smoother! Great bow glad to see them expanding their lineup!!!!!!:darkbeer:

· Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,967 Posts
What is the brace on the speed bow Mike? It looks short 2 me
Like 6.25", I think was in the other threads about it.
The DZ 32 is a lil over 7" but the speed bow is shorter.

· Registered
19,079 Posts
Very nice!!! The Limb saver bow was a nice shooting bow!!

· Registered
2,197 Posts
Amazing and smoking hot!!!!!

· 300 or bust
13,148 Posts
freakin sweet another player,

But dang is that thing UGLY

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
freakin sweet another player,

But dang is that thing UGLY
(grin)....
Yeah it's a time thing to get used to the beauty.... kind of like the pickle forks when they came out...(but I thought they looked kind of cool)

I'm just ecstatic though that a guy with my little pygmy draw length (27.5) can get over 300 without having to pull 100 lbs !!!

I actually set mine up using the 27 cam and take the wooden grip off using just the side plates. This spring I had to actually back off the poundage to keep it NFAA legal in Redding for field shooting

Keep the good stuff coming guys !

· Registered
1,389 Posts
those things be mad ugly yo!! :eek::pukey:
It may look odd, but the idea is instant brand recognition. Like when you see a Mathews and it has the harmonic dampners, string suppressors, and the idler wheel is designed with a specific pattern...all for instant brand recognition.

Same with Hoyt with their split limbs and TEC risers. Instant brand recognition.

How about Dodge. They've designed thier trucks to look like no other. You don't have to ask "what kind of truck is that?" You know just by looking.

I'm sure that Limbsaver realizes that their bow is a little odd looking. But when you see one, you are sure of what it is.

· Registered
502 Posts
It may look odd, but the idea is instant brand recognition. Like when you see a Mathews and it has the harmonic dampners, string suppressors, and the idler wheel is designed with a specific pattern...all for instant brand recognition.

Same with Hoyt with their split limbs and TEC risers. Instant brand recognition.

How about Dodge. They've designed thier trucks to look like no other. You don't have to ask "what kind of truck is that?" You know just by looking.

I'm sure that Limbsaver realizes that their bow is a little odd looking. But when you see one, you are sure of what it is.

D.z 32 review

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

You can check out a review of the D.Z. 32 ON THIS WEB PAGE they explane why we put the limb pockets in front of your grip. http://www.theheritagehunters.com/content_admin/?cat=10

· im not NOT licking toads.
7,992 Posts
i think they look cool!!!
everybody always says how ugly they are, but not me!!

when i saw it last year ,
i was hoping they would come out with one around 34" ata this year.

ill have to find one to shoot when they come out...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.