Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's up on their website. Pretty sweet looking bow.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Agreed. Very nice. Looks like they addressed all the "sticking points" with the previous designs. Interesting re: the new Hoyt...errr H.E.A.T. cams ;) kinda like what BT did with the centertrack binarys.

Everlasting leeches and the new ultramax dampers look pretty cool too.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Coolest looking bow for 2010 IMO, love that draw weight adjustment feature, really different.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nice looking set up and they got rid of those HIDEOUS limb pocket designs they were working with. I would give it a shot to see what they are about.:)

·
Registered
594 Posts
WOW...............That is one cool looking bow!!!! Have to look at that one for sure.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
looks good.looks like the shelton WA boys have been busy.i actually like the look of it, i was not a fan of the prevouse grip or the looks of the limb pockets.i hope it does good for them.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Very well thought out bow. I've been wondering when one of these bow companies was going to spread out the cables to make them not have as much side torquing lean on the cams; and they did it with a split limb bow at that! Congratulations Sims Staff Members!

It is too bad this can't be taken down in the field like their Deadzone models though. That is a very useful (one-of-a-kind) feature especially for the wilderness/bush hunters who aren't anywhere near a "pro" shop with a bow press until after the hunt is over.

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
Now that looks like a bow I'd be interested in shooting! The previous ones... Meh, but this one looks really sweet! Way to go guys;)

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
alot better looking then the dead zones.

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Mannn, that is a sweet looking bow right there! Thanks alot Limbsaver!:confused: Now I'm gonna have to shoot one of these bad boys and potentially add another bow to my growing collection:wink:

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
Bow looks cool.String stop is mounted fairly low compared to most other bows.
Would def. like to shoot one but would remove that wooden grip first.

·
Registered
36,021 Posts
Bow looks cool.String stop is mounted fairly low compared to most other bows.
Would def. like to shoot one but would remove that wooden grip first.
they have slimmed the wood grip down quite a bit and I heard it feels much much better than past models.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Limbsaver Bows

Nice looking bow, but I don't understand why they mounted the string stop so far down. Seems like it would be better just under the grip like on the majority of other bows.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts