Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some used LineJammers off archerytalk and they have the old inserts that accept the screw in tips. They don't make these any more and Lancaster is all out. I would love to not have to take the chance of taking these inserts out and damaging my new arrows to put the new glue in points on.

1. Does anybody have any old tips they want to sell that would fit my arrows (I need 9 or more).

2. Does anyone know if the CX pig point tips would work or any other tip.

Thanks in advance for the help everyone!

·
edthearcher
6,529 Posts
I just bought some used LineJammers off archerytalk and they have the old inserts that accept the screw in tips. They don't make these any more and Lancaster is all out. I would love to not have to take the chance of taking these inserts out and damaging my new arrows to put the new glue in points on.

1. Does anybody have any old tips they want to sell that would fit my arrows (I need 9 or more).

2. Does anyone know if the CX pig point tips would work or any other tip.

Thanks in advance for the help everyone!
so your talking screw in field points correct? any archery shop should have them in verious weights, or lancaster archery has all size weights and styles of screw in points. now all you have to do is figure out which weights will make your arrow fly best

·
Banned
3,216 Posts
there is a Easton size for big X7 alum shafts that fits these logs.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Allright, guys I figured out my answer. They don't make the tips anymore and finding them is near impossible. So I decided to take the old inserts out and replace them with the new glue in tips. One problem though... how to get the old inserts out? Well I read another post on AT with the same problem and a guy said take a drill dit and inset it into the knock end of the arrow and then swing it like a champ. The inserts popped right out with just a few swings. Great advice!

Thanks for all the help.

Off to go order my new tips.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts