Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 529 Posts

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have closed the privious thread as it was getting pretty long. If you wish to look through it for pictures this is the link. http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=572206

My strings are prestretched two color, BCY 452X. I have all available serving and strand colors.

My prices are:
  • $50 for a single cam sets
  • $55 for single cam roller guard string sets
  • $60 for binary cam string sets
  • $65 for dual and hybrid string sets ($5 additional for floating yokes)
  • $80 for shoot through sets
  • $10 additional for Halo and Angel Majestic served string sets

These price will be shipped. Ohio residents will need to added an additional 7%. I can accept either a MO, PayPal ([email protected]) or credit cards by phone (800-437-9145).

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
strings

phil is a top notch custom string maker.the string and cable will be made right.I have been shooting his strings for 3 years now.also he has a year warrantee on them.So you have nothing to loose but give him a try.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Early morning TTT
Phil makes a great string. I've got a set on my 101 with about 700 shots on them and they are still right on from the day they were installed.

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
Psd

I see we share the same type of truck:wink:

Do I get a specail rate:darkbeer:

·
You like Apples ?
1,463 Posts
Gotta five star this thread, thanks again Phil for all the great strings and cables.

I am beyond picky and these are the best, and I have try em all (just about because the search ended with little jon)

When I get more time I will take more pics, I have some great looking strings

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
I've got about 1000 shots on my Little Jon stings and zero peep movement.cam timing is still where I set it when I installed my strings.
Awesome quality strings with a great price to boot!!!

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My latest creation. This is my Mini29 with Mountainberry Sunset strings. I have a matching bow sling coming for them. I am going to finish that grip as soon as weather and time allows.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
strings

great strings,you got to test one to see the quality

1 - 20 of 529 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.