Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the weather clear up enough that the floor was poured and the framing is underway. The trusses are all up now and the gable end will be completed tomorrow. Unfortunately, the camera batteries played out during the last couple of pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
lookin good Phil:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
Very nice Phil
Save room for a target :D

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Lookin good .

·
Registered
265 Posts
Glad to hear things are going well for ya, especially in this economy. I recieved my new jig from you in the mail the other day. Perfect timing, it arrived on my birthday. Thanks for getting it out to me.

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The outside of the building is 110'X32'. The finished ceiling height is going to be 9'. There will be 4 rooms which will be zoned for HVAC. This will be provided by a heat pump system.
There will be a 14' x70ish shooting range with three 4x4 block targets and I have a hooter shooter ready for use when available. Two shops will set next to the shooting range the back room has an overhead door and will be used for assembly of jigs and winders and storage and will function as a dirty shop area. The forward room will be for string making and stocking of string materials. The front room is probably going to be a pro shop. I will see how much business I really want.

I am located out by Ross Lake, but the construction completion time will be in about a month or so. But, it will be somewhat of a work in progress for sometime to come.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts