Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
The NFAA has droped the ball in almost every area. This GOOFAW has not suprised me at all. :mad:
Apparently you have never been to the Vegas shoot, It's kinda mass kahos after the shoot, and most are rushing to go home, I'm sure the scores will be posted soon.

I surprised they can get all those scores posted for the first 2 days on the website, little alone the payouts. most years the final official scores are not posted the same day.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
I not to friggin hard to do since they already have the scores on the computers.

Maybe you should attend the shoot and get the results your self if your so impatient that you cannot wait a day or 2, for a tournament that you didn't attend. Or better yet volunteer with the NFAA and do the job that you say is not to friggin hard if you can do it better! :wink:

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed today.
NAWW, Got up just fine :wink:

Just get tired of people [email protected]#ing about the work that Volunteers do weather its the NFAA scores or that they are unhappy with AT's coverage,and people wonder why nobody ever helps out :wink:

Its only scores, Yes I would like to see them but my day will go on until I do.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Several? How many 300 30x scores were shot in Vegas? Did any of the 17 men that made the shootoff have one?
None this year or last that I'm aware of, I know 2 years ago Chris White shot a 30X 300 and the only other was Duane Price shot the first ever a few years back, so there is only 2 ever 30x 300s shot at Vegas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.