Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,177 Posts
What was Ward shooting??
I think it was PSE< HOYT< Mathews for first, second, and third.

I think Ward shoots HOYT, and Christenberry shoots Mathews.

No, Chance is NOT the first 3-time winner....that belongs to TERRY RAGSDALE, winning it in 1978, 1979, 1985.

Eva Troncoso in the women's won it three times...74, 75, 76. Becky Pearson three times in a row....86, 87, 88.

Of course Katie Smith won it in the women's....SIX times in a row!

field14

·
Registered
13,177 Posts
There were a few 300 29x this year. But the this must have hurt 299 29X by Chris White and Roger Hoyle and Dave Cousins 299 27x and Keith trail 299 28x and Micheal Braden 299 28x (can you say :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:) Wonder what happened to drop those points after inside out after inside out?????
But folks there WAS ONE 30X shot in Vegas This year! Just because it wasn't one of the shoot down folks doesn't mean it wasn't done!

I believe the gentleman was from France, and he had a bad round on Friday which brought him down lower in the standings a long ways. Notice that he shot 300's on both Saturday and Sunday.

Here is a copy/paste of his scoring!

213 beaud, jean marc ch, france 278 22 300 22 300 30 878

Just like I've stated earlier, few if any look past the shootoff people, the BHFS, the Senior Championship, and the Women's Championship. Most of the other shooters that do well are so often totally ignored.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.