Archery Talk Forum banner

Live Vegas News: 2007 Shootoff LIVE Blog

44680 189
My archery friends, stay tuned to this thread for live Vegas tournament news.

We are in the 8th end of chanpionship day right now for the Unlimited Men.

Some winners from eariler to day are:

Mary Zorn defeated Kelly Ward in a shootoff, both archers shooting 300 today.

Also, Magnus Petterson won the Men's Championship Recurve division.

Stay tuned folks.....
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Pretty bad that the NFAA already gave out the cash and have the scores in there computer system but can't even take a few seconds to input them on there website a day later.:mad:

·
Registered
982 Posts
Apparently you have never been to the Vegas shoot, It's kinda mass kahos after the shoot, and most are rushing to go home, I'm sure the scores will be posted soon.

I surprised they can get all those scores posted for the first 2 days on the website, little alone the payouts. most years the final official scores are not posted the same day.
I have been to vegas and shot it. They imput the scores into a computer after they receive them so whats so hard to input them to the website?? All the scores have been tabulated because if they wern't they would not be able to hand out the checks, am I not correct. All they need to do is click a few buttons and BAM there on there website. not to friggin hard to do since they already have the scores on the computers.

·
Registered
982 Posts
There were a few 300 29x this year. But the this must have hurt 299 29X by Chris White and Roger Hoyle and Dave Cousins 299 27x and Keith trail 299 28x and Micheal Braden 299 28x (can you say :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:) Wonder what happened to drop those points after inside out after inside out?????

·
Registered
982 Posts
Wow a 278 with 22x. Must have threw 2 arrows of the page or ran out of time on the clock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.