Registered
2,151 Posts
So how did the Martin shooters fare?

Who is the top Martin shooter?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Who's Jeff Ward?

Jeff Ward is local to the Denver area. I don't now him personally but he works at Archery Adventures in Aurora. One heck of a shooter. I saw him last year beat Bill Pelligrino in a shootoff. He shoots for Hoyt and I think he uses Gold Tip arrows. When you see a great shooter you know it. That guy as a great shooter. I bet he gets a pro staff deal next year!

Congratulations Jeff!

-DR

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
IMO all the guys that made it to the finals were winners; thanks guys for making archery a great sport!

I would like to see the final scores of all the archer's and know what bows they shot. What you'll find is probably every major bow company was represented by each one of these finalist.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Three wins in 5 years and made the shoot-off in the two years he didn't win it! Congradulations Chance!!! You are a true champion!! Or should we just call you Mr. Vegas now?:hello2:

·
Archery is a Passion...
3,018 Posts
Congrats Chance... great win by a really great guy... Glad to see your name at the top again. Looking forward to seeing you in Louisville...

thenson

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Go Jesse!

Tear it up Jesse! The guy's a shooting machine - hasn't dropped a point yet in our indoor 600 league.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Way to go Buddy!!!

glad to see you win it again Chance. We see chance shoot every Tuesday and Thursday here at our local Spot nights in Nashville. It is amazing watching him shoot those x's while joking around all night. A great guy that deserves to win. If you do not know him. He is always willing to help out with suggestions and just hangs out with everyone. My Daughter Alexis shoot and he is going to take her Turkey hunting this year with her Bow and is going film it for her. I can honestly say he is a great champion in all aspects of the sport. See ya when ya get home man. Great shooting!!:wink:

·
Registered
982 Posts
Pretty bad that the NFAA already gave out the cash and have the scores in there computer system but can't even take a few seconds to input them on there website a day later.:mad:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Pretty bad that the NFAA already gave out the cash and have the scores in there computer system but can't even take a few seconds to input them on there website a day later.:mad:
The NFAA has droped the ball in almost every area. This GOOFAW has not suprised me at all. :mad:

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
The NFAA has droped the ball in almost every area. This GOOFAW has not suprised me at all. :mad:
Apparently you have never been to the Vegas shoot, It's kinda mass kahos after the shoot, and most are rushing to go home, I'm sure the scores will be posted soon.

I surprised they can get all those scores posted for the first 2 days on the website, little alone the payouts. most years the final official scores are not posted the same day.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Apparently you have never been to the Vegas shoot, It's kinda mass kahos after the shoot, and most are rushing to go home, I'm sure the scores will be posted soon.

I surprised they can get all those scores posted for the first 2 days on the website, little alone the payouts. most years the final official scores are not posted the same day.
I have been to vegas and shot it. They imput the scores into a computer after they receive them so whats so hard to input them to the website?? All the scores have been tabulated because if they wern't they would not be able to hand out the checks, am I not correct. All they need to do is click a few buttons and BAM there on there website. not to friggin hard to do since they already have the scores on the computers.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
I not to friggin hard to do since they already have the scores on the computers.

Maybe you should attend the shoot and get the results your self if your so impatient that you cannot wait a day or 2, for a tournament that you didn't attend. Or better yet volunteer with the NFAA and do the job that you say is not to friggin hard if you can do it better! :wink:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Maybe you should attend the shoot and get the results your self if your so impatient that you cannot wait a day or 2, for a tournament that you didn't attend. Or better yet volunteer with the NFAA and do the job that you say is not to friggin hard if you can do it better! :wink:

Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed today.

141 - 160 of 190 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.