Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost new condition 60/29 Mathews dxt. Only mark is from a different rest before the qad hdx was put on. Tops out 64-65 depending on the scale. Lost camo Axion glx micro adjust 5 pin .19 sight, lost camo Mathews qad hdx, lost camo axion 11 inch stabilizer, lost camo treelimb 5 arrow premium quiver w/ adjustable mount, new black and brown strings, custom wrist sling, no longer made lost camo rare string stop!, all the gold Mathews dampers have been changed to black, Mathews monkey tails, shoots laser beams, draws buttery smooth, and is fully loaded.

I will add cash for like new Mathews, bowtech, prime, and something I'd really like a bear ls6. We will discuss money or other things I can add to sweeten the deal. Other then that I'm not interested. 3046922942, is how u can reach me. I have more pics and can include a like new Mathews elevation case to go with.
Will sell bare bow for 355$ Obo
usps mo only

Attachments

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Night time bump. Guys if you text at least have some sort of idea what u want to do, i don't have all the time in the world to answer all your questions. It's all in the description I will add anything that isn't, don't ask me the same questions that can be answered here.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Due to multiple text this is back open. 320$ Bare shipped your not gonna find a nicer bow. This is next to new.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.