Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local guy here i guess we got some kind of fude going, For some reason this guy has a hate on for me, He wants to hunt anyplace i hunt for some reason. Well last year i had setup a stand for my wife so she could shoot her first deer, Well this year he setup stands there b4 i did. He setup a treestand in EVERY location i hunted. Like the exact tree!!!!! I didn;t really care because i wasnt going to hunt there anymore. But anyways sombudy destroyed the treestand where my wife hunted and he blaimed it on me. I just laughed it didn;t really bother me. Well last weekend there was 9000 dollars of damege on his truck, Well guess what the guy blaimed that on me also, Called the police and everything!!!! Well the police did a investigation and it turns out it was him tha jack knifed his trailer TWICE!!!! and smashed both sides of his truck.

I can only asume he wanted to blaim it on me for insurence perposes.

Thought this was pretty funny after it was all done.

·
No Hype, Just Hunt
12,419 Posts
I hate people like that.

·
Banned
3,149 Posts
A local guy here i guess we got some kind of fude going, For some reason this guy has a hate on for me, He wants to hunt anyplace i hunt for some reason. Well last year i had setup a stand for my wife so she could shoot her first deer, Well this year he setup stands there b4 i did. He setup a treestand in EVERY location i hunted. Like the exact tree!!!!! I didn;t really care because i wasnt going to hunt there anymore. But anyways sombudy destroyed the treestand where my wife hunted and he blaimed it on me. I just laughed it didn;t really bother me. Well last weekend there was 9000 dollars of damege on his truck, Well guess what the guy blaimed that on me also, Called the police and everything!!!! Well the police did a investigation and it turns out it was him tha jack knifed his trailer TWICE!!!! and smashed both sides of his truck.

I can only asume he wanted to blaim it on me for insurence perposes.

Thought this was pretty funny after it was all done.
How does he know where you hunt?

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How does he know where you hunt?

We call him the road hunter, What he does is ride the roads and try to shoot deer from the road. So he see's where my truck is parked and tracks in the snow where i walk.

Last year i was hunting and i heard a truck door open and close, Get this when i got out to warm up there was corn on the deer trail on each side of the road. He did this on every deer trail that crossed the road to get deer to feed on the side of the road so he would have more chances of killing/seeing a deer :lol3: He makes his wife drive the truck so he can get out of the truck faster!!!!!

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,207 Posts
You got yourself a stalker it appears. Kinda freaky though.

Borderline harassment.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
he might be able to fix his truck BUT you cant fix stupid.

·
Registered
278 Posts
When he get's it all fixed up smash it all up again.:jaw:

Just kidding

Sorry this is happening to you but it could be worse, he could be in love with you.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
When he get's it all fixed up smash it all up again.:jaw:

Just kidding

Sorry this is happening to you but it could be worse, he could be in love with you.

lol...this guy wouldn't last long around here!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol...this guy wouldn't last long around here!
yeah i know, us canadiens are 2 friendly. Insted of fighting we just bang there wifes.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
I would file a complaint every time you see him.. Eventually, the PD will realize he is a STALKER!

·
registered archer
3,251 Posts
punch him

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
AT members always have the most bizarre encounters with other hunters, neighbors and people in general. Always the other person's fault here. :wink:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Is there any law in Canada about filing a false report? If so, they should be nailing him on it. They could also get him for attempted insurance fraud.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts