Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried one of the Loesch grips on their Bowtech bow? I have a Pro 40, and was possibly interested in trying a grip with a little better hand locater on the grip. The Bowtech grip does not have a thumb rest or anything to help get the same positive grip everytime. Would like to hear pro and cons if you have tried one of the Loesch grips. Kinda looking at the full grip style....Thanks Carl

·
Registered
397 Posts
Great grips, excellent craftsmanship. However it may take 6 to 8 weeks to receive them. Good things come to those who wait!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I had one on My Pro 38 and it is a great grip. you can get one a lot quicker if you pay for the faster service. I did and had my grip in 3 days.

·
Oblivious to the Shills
2,444 Posts
Loesch grips are outstanding. I've put several on my pre 2003 Bowtechs, but with the new, slimmer grips Bowtech introduced in 2003, I don't think they are necessary.

·
Registered
64 Posts
the one on my Pro 38 is graet. I dont think ive ever had a grip that fits me sooo well. I dont hesitate to tell any one how i like mine.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I Have one on my Patriot

and I love it. You can feel if your grip is off enough to torque the bow. You won't be disappointed if you buy one. Consistantly gripping the same way, every shot is very easy with a Loesh grip. I credit Loesch for many of the wins I had this summer, it made me a more consistant shooter.:)

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
All 3 of my Bowtechs have them, they are hands down the best grip out there.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Pro 40 Grip

Take a look at a Shrewd Grip. I put one on my Black and Puter Pro40. Absolutely love it! But then again I'm prejudice. I've used the Shrewd grip on my last three bows. Great fit on the Pro 40. I found the grip for this BowTech to be a better fit than the previous Mathews applications I've tried. No set screws.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts