Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
mfgquote.com is a great place to find machine shops and suppliers. You sign up and it costs you nothing. Upload drawings and create quotes, then they put them online for machine shops to bid. Just be careful, if you are ONLY looking for US suppliers make sure to un-select the other countries listed. I recently submitted some items for quotes and am recieving several from China and Mexico. I now have an understanding why so many companies go that route. In one case I could have parts made in China for 1/10th what it would cost in the States and that includes shipping. :thumbs_do. Just don't think I could bring myself to do it though.

http://www.mfgquote.com/

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
That "china archery" guy is always on here looking for machining work. Not sure specifically what he is capable of, but I've seen him inquiring about production of releases, rests, and sights...And associated parts.

·
Registered
505 Posts
That "china archery" guy is always on here looking for machining work. Not sure specifically what he is capable of, but I've seen him inquiring about production of releases, rests, and sights...And associated parts.
I'll tell you exactly what he's looking for........... Products to copy and then sell us. Seen him on several archery forums doing the same thing. The shops I referred to are actually manufacturing facilities that produce custom parts for many US companies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.