Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched Archery Talk and have not found much information about this grip. I am thinking of getting one for my Scepter, but would like to hear what others know/think about
this grip. Your thoughts would be appreciated
Thanx, Stay Safe......... Wooska

·
Registered
575 Posts
A fellow archer purchased one for his Mathews Rival Pro. He's the first one in our country to try it. Showed the features to me and shot with it. Claims his scores have improved and at that time, he did shoot better than his usual. Am thinking of getting one too.

If you'll purchase one for your Scepter III, I'd be interested to know what your outcome will beas I also have a Scepter III.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adolf, Thanx for the reply, I will keep you informed ... wooska
Any one else ????????????

·
Registered
244 Posts
The grip is really good. I have shot a couple of bows that had it...my torque problems went away. I would own one for my target bow but James does not make one for the Merlin Supernova.

Keefe

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for the reply, River
Anyone else, have any Knowledge of this grip, would apreciate
your input !!!!!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Bow torque

Here is a Trick which I learnt from :"spot hogg" newsletters,(No 12, if memory serves)
Use a cotton glove with the fingers cut off, With the glove on, you can't torque the bow unless you grip it very hard.

When I shoot with the glove my arrows are 4" to the left in a much tighter groop then without one.

Good shooting,

Mike.

P.S. - the back of the glove is also usefull to wipe your forhead in hot weather.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Grip works very well. I used on my conquest and it helped. You may have to change your grip a little and it will take some time to master. It changed my score slightly.
Mike

·
Registered
575 Posts
Wooska.... I just ordered one for my Mathews Rival Pro. Hopefully, it's as good or even better than what we've read and heard about.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts