Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you have this stand? Give me the good the bad and the ugly. I want your honest opinion about it.I'm looking at getting either it or the Summit Goliath, as I am a bigger guy (6'6 275 lbs.), and really need a bigger stand. Any advice between either of these two stands?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Duck,

I think Meleagris1 here on AT owns a Transformer and really likes it. You might shoot him a PM and ask him.

Before you buy, you should really take a look at the Equalizer treestand. I just bought one and I really can't imagine owning another stand. The stand has a leveling system that allows you to adjust the angle of the stand as you climb. It works incredibly well. Additionally, the Equalizer is also the quickest and easiest stand I have ever put up. It is very quiet. I truly believe it is the best stand on the market.

I have a co-worker that is 6 feet 6 inches and weighs about 250. He was hunting out of his Goliath but just bought a Equalizer after using mine and making sure he would fit in it.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much are the equalizers running? I think I saw the Transformers for somewhere around $250? What is the weight capacity on the equalizer as well. And please any more info about the transformer or goliath anyone?Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just bought a transformer after using an old man stand for years. I used it the other day to see how it climbed and felt. Before I tried it I was going to sell it and buy a gorilla grey back, after trying it, I will keep it. Easy to climb, felt solid and sat comfortable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts