Archery Talk Forum banner

Lone Wolf Elite loc-on??????

1852 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  BuckeyeRed
Has anyone used this stand? Is it more comfortable than the smaller lone wolf stands? I'm torn between the lone wolf line and the millenium lines as they are the only lines that offer a hook or base system that you can leave on the tree and set as many out as you want. I'm really leaning towards the milleniums because they look a lot more comfy but I just saw the Elite and wanted to get some input. I am 6'4 and just cant sit on one of those tiny LW seats. Comfort is of the upmost importance.

Any input guys?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5,379 Posts
I am 6 foot 230 lbs. and love my lone wolf elite. It is a little heavier (20 lbs) and a little harder to hang but it is totall work the extra weight. I am very comfortable in the elite and really like the stand. It is easy to pack in a mile or more to my remote bear baits, and easy to hang. And it never squeaks or pops like my other stands. The only thing is the seat is no the most comfortable but that was an easy fix by zip tying another cusion under the stock cushion. The back pack straps that come with the stand suck I bought the carrying system cabelas sells for $40 and it works great with the elite.

· Registered
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am 6 foot 230 lbs. and love my lone wolf elite. It is a little heavier (20 lbs) and a little harder to hang but it is totall work the extra weight. I am very comfortable in the elite and really like the stand. It is easy to pack in a mile or more to my remote bear baits, and easy to hang. And it never squeaks or pops like my other stands. The only thing is the seat is no the most comfortable but that was an easy fix by zip tying another cusion under the stock cushion. The back pack straps that come with the stand suck I bought the carrying system cabelas sells for $40 and it works great with the elite.
Can the LW hook system be used with the Elite?

· Registered
2,214 Posts
You can't go wrong with either stand. I have one Millenium stand but, I have not used it yet only because I love my Lone Wolfs so much. The one thing that I really like about the lone wolf is how you can level the seat and the platform which is a big plus I think. I have a hunting trip planned for next week so I might bring the Millenium with and give it a try. As for the EZ hook hanging system the Elite does have it so you can get a bunch of hooks and hang them in different locations. One other thing about the Millenium stand. Although I have not used my stand for hunting I have had it up in the back yard and the mounting bracket is kind of a pain to get back off the tree or at least I had a heck of time getting it back off. Just something to think about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.