Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the last climber i actually liked was a loggy, with the band....very simple, quick, compact....the lone wolf hand climber seems to be the next in line for simplicity......owners, what do u say about them?????

·
The Keeblerizer
386 Posts
I've owned API, Summit and Ol'Man climbers. The Lone Wolf hand climber is by far the best I've ever owned. It's light weight, easy to set up and quiet. As far as comfort goes, it compares to sitting in a loc on. It's not quite as comfortable as some of the lounge type climbers. It's the perfect bowhunting climber.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont need the comfort, just the simplicity and lightness is what im after, it seems very compact....thx for the info!!!

·
Registered
966 Posts
it is the best climber out imo. it grabs the tree (any tree) very well, it is solid as can be, quiet from setup to climbing to packing, and very lightweight. i'm very athletic and it helps with climbing with this stand and i wouldn't suggest an out of shape person use it. i think that's where most of the bad reviews come from. with this stand and my ambush saddle i have everything covered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts