Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Archery Addict
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a thread with pictures on here last year i think of a guy that modified his lone wolf with a mess style seat.I have searched for it but can't seem to find it.Any help finding it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I bought my mesh seat from Hazmore.

Nice idea on the cushion white.greg. I've only tried my mesh seat out in teen degree weather and my booty was kind of drafty:smile:.

good luck, dv

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
I don't know if I'm the one your referring to but I put a mesh seat on my lone wolf. Here are a couple photos of it. The key to installing the mesh is to get the correct tension on the front edge. If it's too tight, it cuts off circulation in you legs.
That's pretty darn slick. Where did you get the netting? Is there a place to get these that are already made up and ready to go on an existing LW S&C?

-ZA

·
This is gonna Hoyt....
1,779 Posts
I just put one of these on my Summit Razor, sat in it for about 15 minutes over the alfalfa field out back tonight, until the mosquitos decided to try to carry me off. I'm impressed, very comfortable. :cool:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I don't know if I'm the one your referring to but I put a mesh seat on my lone wolf. Here are a couple photos of it. The key to installing the mesh is to get the correct tension on the front edge. If it's too tight, it cuts off circulation in you legs.
Cool idea. Nice egg

·
Registered
10,616 Posts
F.Y.I. guys I just put one of these on my Lone Wolf sit and climb as well. I got mine from Hazmore outdoors. I climbed a tree and just sat in it for about 20 minutes and boy was it comfortable!! I highly recommend it. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Cool for sure

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
has anyone modified the hand climber? Im not sure if the seat on it is wide enough for my fat ars, but ide like to try

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
Do any of you move the bar that you sit on out of the way? While sitting on my seat the bar catches under my thiges
Al you need to do is push it back under the seat out of the way.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts