Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,842 Posts
A buddy of mine has and he said its nice. He said his summit viper is a little more comfortable but the sit and stand isnt far of. He said the lighter weight of the stand makes up for it when carrying it in. He said its the best he's ever owned.

· Registered
1,342 Posts
i own and am selling a summit viper. i currently have a new lone wolf sit and climb with the new style seat. i will say that it is not as cushy as my summit stand, however, i don't have it completely adjusted like i would like. all and all it's a really nice seat and i found it very comfortable for my 3 hour sit last night.

· Silent Death
2,895 Posts
I would like to read a few more reviews as well. I bought a sit and climb over the weekend from a buddy. It has the old seat and I wanted the new one, but I wasn't wating on the backorder. I love the stand, and the old seat isn't bad, but just the pics I have seen of the new one, has me sold. the larger straps on the bottom has to be an improvement over the skinny ones.

· outback1
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would like to read a few more reviews as well. I bought a sit and climb over the weekend from a buddy. It has the old seat and I wanted the new one, but I wasn't wating on the backorder. I love the stand, and the old seat isn't bad, but just the pics I have seen of the new one, has me sold. the larger straps on the bottom has to be an improvement over the skinny ones.
ttt

· Registered
389 Posts
Here's a review I did up...

I have the hand climber and bought the new sit and climb top. It's awesome! maybe not as comfortable as a summit... but still awesome. light, easy to use, open, and pretty comfy. I love mine!

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=753694

:)

· Registered
389 Posts
one more thing...

you CAN NOT BEAT how nice these pack together! a lot of my friends have other stands and I laugh at how frustrated they get packing them up after hunting.... LW is simply the best at packing.

· Registered
2,821 Posts
can anyone do a rating for this new seat, the summit seat, and the old lone wolf seat?

I have the summit seat on mine right now, it is really comfy, but it is a little bulky for my liking, just want to see what everyone rates for comfort. Please only post if you experienced 2 of these seats, not just say that summit is the best for comfort because i already know that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.