Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a lightly used Lone Wolf "Sit and Climb"climbing treestand. It has only been strapped to a tree a couple of times, but has been in storage for a few years. Everything works great and no damage to seat or straps. Asking $300. PM for pictures.

"Comfort meets convenience without sacrificing an ounce of performance - that's the Lone Wolf Sit & Climb "Combo" Climbing Treestand. The unique, pivoting sit & climb bar provides easy climbing, while the 2-panel contoured foam seat pad makes that all-day sit a cinch. Features the full-size 30" x 19.5" platform. This feature-filled climber treestand packs down to a slim 4-inch profile. Just grab it and go. You'll soon learn why the Sit & Climb Climbing Treestand is a favorite of both gun and bow hunters."

PRODUCT SPECS
PLATFORM SIZE:30" x 19.5" one-piece cast aluminum
TOP DIMENSION:17.25" wide
WEIGHT RATING:350-Pound
SEAT: 2-panel, contoured foam seat pad
WEIGHT:Just 20 pounds!
TREE SIZE:Fits trees 6" - 19" in diameter.
DESIGN:Distinctive 3-D camo platform design.
(US Patent #D445201) ( US Patent # 8424645)
STRAPS: one Bungee strap,and stabilizing straps included.
TRACTION BELT:uses 2 Reg. Traction belts
BELT DESIGN: Distinctive 3-D camo platform design
(US Patent#6662903)(US Patent#6264000)
HOLDER:NEW In Cast Bow Holder accommodates most parallel limb bows
( US Patent # 8424645)
BONUS:pivoting Sit & Climb bar

https://www.lonewolfhuntingproducts.com/shop/Products/Sit-and-Climb-Combo-II__SCCII.aspx

Thanks for looking.

Bart G.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Any trades? I have a CBE TEK HUNTER PRO w/ dove tail single pin, it comes with a CBE hard case and both metal and sticker type yardage tapes, .010 green

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FYI... I am going to be gone for two weeks starting Labor Day and will be unable to answer PMs or ship stand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.